- Vitamins & Supplements
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Weight Loss
- Health & Wellness Books
- Pet Care
- On Sale
- All Products
- Holistic Healing
- Top Supplement Brands
Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics- Original Formula. On Sale.
100% Vegetarian. Dairy FREE. Gluten FREE. Chemical FREE. Non- GMO.
Box contains 30 individually packaged capsules.
Serving Size: One Capsule (Net Wt. 0.433g)
Each capsule has a Proprietary Organic Acid Blend (1.27mg) made up of citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid and Proprietary Lactic Acid Bacteria Blend consisting of 900 million CFU’s.
Six Wild Fruits:
Chinese matrimony (Lycium Chinese), Wild vine (Vitis coignetiae),Chinese bayberry (Myrica rubra), Mulberry (Morus Australis), Wild strawberry (Rubus buergeri), and Oleaster (Elaeagnus montana.
Sea tangle (Laminaria japonica) and Brown seaweed (Hizikia fusiforme).
Mugwort (Aritemisia montana) and Broad-leafed plantain (Plantago asiatica).
A proprietary blend of 82 additional wild organic crops including herbs, fruits, and organic plants.
Includes 12 strains of live lactic acid bacteria:
• Bifidobacterium breve ss. breve
• Bifidobacterium infantis ss. infantis
• Bifidobacterium longum
• Enterococcus faecalis TH10
• Lactobacillus brevis
• Lactobacillus acidophilus
• Lactobacillus bulgaricus
• Lactobacillus casei ss. casei
• Lactobacillus fermentum
• Lactobacillus helveticus ss. jagurti
• Lactobacillus plantarum
• Streptcoccus thermophilus
** Ingredients are fermented in a Natural Temperature environment for three years.
|Other ingredients: mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin, capsule (tapioca processed from Manihot utilissima root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel color.)
|Lactic Acid Bacteria used in fermentation: Bifidobacterium breve ssp. breve, Bifidobacterium infantis ssp. infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecalis TH10, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei ssp. casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus helveticus jugurti, Lactobacillus plantarum, Streptococcus thermophilus
Guaranteed free of Soil-Based Organisms (SBO's).* No dairy, soy or gluten. 100% vegetarian, including the soft capsule, non-GMO and free of pesticides and chemicals.
|Ingredients are fermented and processed for three years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria. All strains may not be present in final product.|
|Dosage and Use|
For best results take one capsule twice a day on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) or as directed by your primary health care provider.
Temporary reactions such as minor bloating or a mild laxative or constipating effect are signs that the beneficial bacteria are remodeling, detoxifying, and improving the gut environment.
If such transition effects last more than 10 days, consult your health care provider.
Keep out of reach of children.
Suggested Use: For best results take one (1) capsule twice a day on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) or as directed by your primary health care provider. One box supply will last approximately two weeks.
* Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific items on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. The majority of the information on this website has been reprinted from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for pricing or typographical errors. Manufacturers continually change their lines specifications. While we try our best to keep descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated descriptions and/or images. Please Consult with your physician before using any vitamins, nutritional supplements or personal care items.