- Vitamins & Supplements
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Weight Loss
- Health & Wellness Books
- Pet Care
- On Sale
- All Products
- Holistic Healing
- Top Supplement Brands
Genostim GS-6 Anti- Aging Formula- One 60ct. Bottle
Genostim GS-6 is a cutting-edge ISO peptide matrix designed to help the body signal its endocrine system to work in total homeostasis and at youthful levels. The endocrine system is the life force of the body. Without the Genostim formula the body could and will age poorly do to a toxic environment, poor food qualities, daily stress and finally our own DNA signaling. *
Genostim GS-6™ Is a powerful, pharmaceutically standardized ISO Peptide that contains naturally occurring growth factors. These growth factors are made of clusters of low-molecular weight ISO peptides, which, by their very nature, are quickly and easily assimilated and transported to their specific receptor sites.
Each of the growth factors in Genostim GS-6TM supports unique, bio-stimulating properties:
* IGF-1, IGF-2 (insulin-like growth factor-1,2)- a family of peptides that play important roles in growth and development. IGF-1 mediates many of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone, while IGF-2 is essential to liver, kidney, and brain function. * FGF (fibroblast growth factors) - a family of peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system. * NGF (nerve growth factors) - peptides that promote neural cell survival. * EGF (epidermal growth factors) - polypeptides that promote skin tissue growth and development as well as wound healing. * CTGF (connective tissue growth factors) - peptides that promote collagen accumulation in the body. Experimental and clinical tests have revealed that.
Gensotim GS-6™ supports the bodies increase in key adrenal hormones like 17-ketosteroid sulfates and 17-hydroxycorticosteroids.
Gensotim GS-6™ may increase plasma concentrations of DHEA, DHEA-S, and testosterone-all while normalizing elevated cortisol levels. . Benefits : While Gensotim GS-6™ is not a drug and the statements presented here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor is Gensotim GS-6TM intended or claimed to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease, it has been successfully shown in clinical and medical applications to help:
• Support testosterone homeostasis
• Helps the body to reduce cortisol
• Support the bodies oxidative stress/speed recovery/amazing joint pain relief
• Support Androstenedione, DHEA-S, DHEA homeostasis'•support natural adrenal hormone levels
• Support the Decrease in catabolism in cirrhosis patients
• Helps support sexual drive
• Support sleep improvement
• Support proper insulin levels
Adverse Effects: No adverse effects have ever been observed or reported from using
Improves the Quality of Life
How ISO Peptides Work:
This natural ISO peptide extracts containing naturally occurring growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones). These ISO peptides (essential amino and short amino acid chains) assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing can be accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.
Genostim GS-6™ helps support balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body. The free radicals theory of aging is now generally accepted as the primary cause of deterioration in the human body.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Genostim TM: GS-6 TM (Proprietary Blend) 200 mg. GS-6TM (Standardized Stereo-Isomeric, Oligo-Peptide Complex) 100 mg. IP6TM (Inositol Hexaphosphate) 100 mg.
Try Genostim GS-6™ Today change your life tomorrow!
* Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific items on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. The majority of the information on this website has been reprinted from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for pricing or typographical errors. Manufacturers continually change their lines specifications. While we try our best to keep descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated descriptions and/or images. Please Consult with your physician before using any vitamins, nutritional supplements or personal care items.